Thursday, June 25, 2009

Super Special Shout Outs to my Peeps!

I have been overwhelmed by to response to my very 1st request for support on this journey! My first donation came all the way from Oregon, from fellow Nole, Amber. We will be honored to walk in honor of both of her grandmothers and her great aunt who are all survivors.

My next donations pushed me toward my goal fast! Special thanks to my rock star of an aunt, Judy, our friends Bill & Mary in NYC who found time to donate while moving to a new house, chasing a 2 year old and waiting for their twins to be born, and my far away friend, Amy, who must promise me that it will not be as hot on the 3Day as it was when she hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon on Mother's Day (although it feels close to that hot right now on training walks). And my new contributions didn't end there with contributions from the Connolly crew from CT, our great family friends, the Neals, & my FSU Visiting Days buddy forever, Alise. That means I have gotten support from Oregon, Ohio, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, and Virginia. If you don't see your state represented or want your state represented even MORE, feel free to get involved! See our links to the right!

Thanks once again to Amber, Judy, Bill, Mary & Otis, Amy & Isaac, Sara, Pat, Brenna, & Rian, Pam & Randy, and Alise. I truly appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment