Monday, June 15, 2009

Breaking News: We have a NEW New Kid on the Walk!!!

Please join Dooley, Latino and I in welcoming our newest team mate, Meredith Perlman. Latino and I went to Florida State with Meredith's husband, Ben. We have MANY Ben stories, my favorite being the first time my mom met Adam. What does Ben have to do with that? Well…

Ben: Mrs. Smith, are you offended by dead baby jokes? (I was pretty sure this was not going to be good!)

My mom: I am not sure I have ever heard a dead baby joke.

Ben: Well then, you are in for a treat! What is the difference between a red corvette and a pile of dead babies?

My mom: I don't know. (I at this point KNEW that this was not going to be good!)

Ben: I don't have a red corvette in my garage.

Really, after that, Adam could do no wrong. Ben was the wing man, Adam never knew he always needed. Although the boys from the Club DownUnder have gotten themselves into trouble since!

I am sure you are thinking, Meredith is the new team member, why are you telling a Ben story. The truth is Meredith is DEFINTELY Ben's better half and her stories are not nearly as scandalous!

So again, Welcome Mere! We are delighted to have you on the Walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment