Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Adoring Fans Interview #2

Posted by: Kim Sterritt

I will allow this interviewee to speak for himself!

Ben Perlman
Status: Self Described “Walk Widow”
Location: Atlanta, GA

What is your connection to Team New Kids on the Walk?
My wife, Meredith, is a walker. And she stole all of my friends from graduate school and now they’re on the team with her.

What one 3 Day moment sticks in your brain most?
Actually, selfishly, I think how much fun I had with the families and loved ones of the team.

What did you do to support the New Kids before, during and after the 3 Day?
Not much? I dunno, Meredith said I was too slow to walk with her in training. I bought stuff. I lot of stuff. I’m good at that. Not as good as Meredith. I cheered people on.

What words of encouragement do you have for the New Kids, both New and Experienced?
Train hard! And figure out what it means for you personally, that seems to help a lot of folks during the tough times.

Anything else you would like to add?
Looking forward to being a walk widow again!

Ben will be there again this year to cheer us on! Thanks for your support, Ben!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of the support, Ben! I'll look forward to seeing you and Meredith again at the walk!

    ReplyDelete