Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dont call it a comeback - I been here for years

We are back in the training business and it feels great! Tuesday was my first training walk back since my bout with the Plague. I was super excited to get back on my feet both literally and figuratively! Our three miles on Tuesday felt really good. My legs fell right back into the routine and could have done another mile or 2. My lungs were a little less into the whole thing but I have high hopes for our 5 miles tonight.

On the fundraising front, I am THRILLED to report that, with the generous contribution made by my favorite mother-in-law and father-in-law, I hit the $1K mark over the weekend! BIG Thanks to Bill & JoAnn! This makes a second contribution from the state of Georgia; this time representing one of our favorite cities, Savannah. Here is a link to my visual representation of all of my contributions so far. It plots each of my 3 Day angels on the map. Check it out HERE!

With love, hope, and LOTS of Walking,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment